Educational Member Benefits
IALLT offers a number of services and resources to members. From the IALLT Journal of Language Learning Technologies to the membership directory, IALLT delivers people and
information to language professionals. Although much of our website is open to the public (one resource not limited to current members is the IALLT Showcase, where you can find the winning entry in our last video-lab tour contest), IALLT members have access to much more, including:
- Our biennial conference, the "heart and soul" of our people-powered organization. See what we're about!
- The LLTI (Language Learning Technology International) listserve, an invaluable tool to those involved in language technology and the management of media centers. The Archive of LLTI discussions is a unique resource where we can research technical, managerial, or professional-academic questions.
- Discounts on IALLT Publications (click on a publication for more information):
- Documents demonstrating the reach and importance of our profession, including the IALLT Statement of Professional Responsibilities (PDF - required reading for all language technology specialists before contract discussions, or at career review time!) and the winning video tour from the most recent IALLT Showcase.
- Access to the Members Only area of the website, where you'll find the IALLT Journal (including archives) and other online publications, spaces for formal and informal collaboration, and a complete directory of members.
- IALLT also supports regional groups and conferences. Investigate the regional group in your area!
- Educational members have the right to opt out of targeted mailings from third-party commercial or professional organizations in their membership profile.