IndiaCALL promotes the use of technology-enhanced teaching and learning of languages, particularly that of English in India. It also aims to bring educators and professionals together from India's diverse cultural and linguistic heritage, and emphasises the interconnected and holistic nature of Indian education.
- Promotion of interaction and integration with educational, instructional and learning technology.
- Development and dissemination of technology-based educational innovation mainly in English language teaching and learning in India.
- Development of linkages of the resources provided by international and national CALL organizations, research bodies, universities and the educational needs of India.
- Establishment of interactions between educators and government bodies, NGOs, and semi-government organizations and offering consultancy.
- Raising awareness about TELL (Technology-Enhanced Language Learning) through state level and regional level seminars and workshops.
- Publishing three e-bulletins per year with focus on activity reports, articles, new web tools or, programmes, e-platforms and innovative practices.
- Sending peer-reviewed publications submissions of IndiaCALL members' to AsiaCALL Online journal for publication.
- Developing state-level action groups, conducting educational programmes, networking with the educators and professionals and reporting to IndiaCALL executive.
- Maintaining constructive linkages between IndiaCALL and associations promoting technology-enabled education through frequent communications and publications.