- Share experiences on the development and implementation of Language Technology
- Provide information on resources available for getting involved in Language Learning Technology
- Serve as a bridge to IALLT, the International Association for Language Learning Technology, our national organization
- Disseminate information about Language Learning Technology to our members across the six states in our region
- Draw attention to the great innovations in our language classrooms
- Serve as a professional network for our members
SOCALLT 2013: Language Teaching & Learning in an Era of Ubiquitous Technology
April 11-13, 2013
Texas Christian University (Fort Worth, Texas)
SOCALLT officers are meeting this month to start planning for SOCALLT 2013 in Fort Worth! CFP is coming out soon. In the meantime, here are the videos of the keynote speakers from SOCALLT 2012 in Boulder. Thanks to IALLT for helping fun these great speakers!
Register now for SOCALLT 2012 to be held on the campus of UC-Boulder in beautiful Colorado!
See a listing of confirmed presenters here: http://www.socallt.org/conf/2012-conference/conference-program/confirmed-presenterssessions-for-socallt-2012/ Read more »
Conference website: <http://www.socallt.org/Conferences/2011/>
SOCALLT welcomes submission of presentation proposals for its 2011 annual conference, which will be held in conjunction with the 2011 Annual TexFLEC Conference. The deadline for submissions is Monday, February 28, 2011, 4:00 p.m. CST. Read more »